Call for Speakers for LS-DYNA & JSTAMP Forum 2017
JSOL Corporation is hosting "LS-DYNA & JSTAMP Forum 2017" for two days, aiming to provide opportunities for LS-DYNA Users in Japan to share information and to enhance fellowship.
And to make the "LS-DYNA & JSTAMP Forum 2017" conference constructive, the presentation of the newest topics and CAE use on your expertise will certainly be the interest of all attendants. Please refer the details below.
Submissions have now closed.
- LS-DYNA & JSTAMP Forum 2017
- JSOL Corporation
- Tuesday 31 October to Wednesday 1 November 2017.
- Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa
1-9-36 Konan Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
- Expected number of participants:
- Mechanical design
- Manufacturing technology
- Automotive design
- Consumer product design
- New technology
- Quality assurance
- LS-DYNA/JSTAMP/CAE Software application technology
- Software/Hardware development
- Presentation time of your lecture:
- Approximately 30 minute talk (Inclusive 5-minute Q and A)
- Lecture's fee:
- Notice on manuscript for Abstracts:
- It is necessary to submit your manuscript for our public release (For Booklet and CD-ROM).
So please remain it beforehand.
- Application deadline:
- July 28 (Friday), 2017